Questions to consider:
- Are you a person interested in Maternal and Child Health?
- Would you like to learn more about improving birth outcomes locally, nationally or globally?
- Do rising C-Section rates concern you?
- Does having a baby in general seem scary to you?
- Are you shocked to know that the maternal mortality rate in the United States is quite high despite all the available modern medicine and technology?
- Are you interested in these hot topics and willing to share what you know with your peers either on your campus or in your community?
- Would you like to get involved in birthrights activism and advocacy but are not sure where to start?
- Have you (mistakenly) assumed that unless you are pregnant or planning to be in the near future, these are not topics that concern you?
- Do you want to use your voice to improve and expand choices and options in birth for yourself and others for the future?
- Are you a birth professional who enjoys mentoring and would like to partner with young advocates to share what you know?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Birth Philosophy is a place for you! We invite you to explore the BP website as well as join the community and conversation on Facebook to connect with others, discuss current happenings and to find ways get involved and share what you learn with others.